2015 is coming to an end. How would you score yourself in the following:
- Personal Development (physical, mental, emotional, spiritual)
- Professional Development (career, competency, relationship)
- Social Development (family, friends, community)
Have you been On line, Below the Line or Above the Line?
We are On Line… We get by… We focus on fire fighting; relaxing when there is no fire, and simply wait around for the next fire to fight. We are survivors…
If On Line puts us at sea level, then I suppose Below the Line could possibly mean that we are drowning… You seem to be downcast, lost faith in yourself and people around you ignore you… I believe nobody wants to be below the line because it is an unpleasant place to be in.
So, what is Above the Line? I know! It means I am above the sea level, where there is fresh air (abundant life), sunlight (hope), blue sky (love), etc. etc..
What does it mean to be Above the line?
- Living Above the Line means taking action, for YOURSELF.
- Living Above the Line means you are giving YOURSELF a chance to live a happier life.
- Living Above the Line means you transform problems into opportunities, giving YOURSELF a chance to think and act positively.
- Living Above the Line means you are willing to live a life of improvement, to see YOURSELF changing for the better.
- Living Above the Line means you allow YOURSELF to be an instrument to inspire others through your attitude of positive expectancy.
Why do we want to live Above the Line?
- Living Above the Line is a life skill that creates Personal Power!
- When you are Above the Line, you are the Victor, the Navigator; no more a victim!
- A life of success is the end product of living Above the Line!
I invite you to join me in my journey to live Above the Line in 2016.
Stay tune! The journey begins now….